Telkom FTTH – Fibre To The Home
Experience Super-Fast Telkom Fibre Speeds
What is Fibre?
- Fibre is the ultimate broadband technology
- It uses pulses of light through an optical fibre to deliver information at ridiculously fast speeds.
- With Telkom fibre, your broadband experience will be nothing short of exhilarating.
Why Telkom Fibre?
Telkom is considered the preferred service provider for fibre and internet connectivity.
- Telkom fibre boast internet speeds up to 100Mbps.
- Fibre has lower latency, meaning no noticeable information-exchange delays, which is particularly useful in communication technologies.
- Fibre networks are not affected by electrical interference, making communication clearer and more reliable.
- Physical restrictions will not affect fibre access and speed, no matter how far you are located from the central switching points.
- As signal isn’t lost over longer distances, fibre is able to carry larger information loads.
- Fibre is much safer than copper, because it uses light pulses instead of electrical currents that create heat and can be fire hazard.
- Fibre is considered a “once in a generation” investment, and users will not experience downtime because of theft.
Check if you have Telkom Fibre Coverage
Check if you have Telkom Fibre Coverage Choose your unlimited Telkom Business Fibre Package
- UNCAPPED Data
- FREE Unlimited Telkom Fixed Line to Telkom Fixed Line
→ FUP 1,000 Minutes
- FREE Unlimited Telkom Fixed Line to Telkom Mobile
→ FUP 1,000 Minutes
- 79c per minute to 12 international fixed line destinations
- 50c per minute to other mobile operators – (per second billing)
- FREE CallAnswer, WaitingCall and IdentiCall
- FREE Modem with WiFi and 3G capability
- FREE Mobile Data
→ 4Mbps = 1GB Free Data
→ 8Mbps = 2GB Free Data
→ 10Mbps = 2GB Free Data
→ 20Mbps = 3GB Free Data
→ 40Mbps = 3GB Free Data
→ 100Mbps = 3GB Free Data
NB! Standard Telkom Terms and Conditions Apply